We service gas fireplaces and gas log sets (installed in fireplaces).
16-Point Inspection Checklist – What We Do
- Remove and clean the glass of an inserted product.
- Inspect and clean the logs
- Inspect the firebox itself for cracks, leaks, etc.
- Examine the burner and pilot light assembly for wear, corrosion, etc.
- The log grate and burner assembly are removed and cleaned
- Remove and clean pilot assembly and burner orifices
- The pilot ignition assembly is cleaned
- We test the thermopile output voltage
- The fan and blower assembly are cleaned
- All safety switches are inspected and tested
- We clean or vacuum the control bay, valve assembly, top of the firebox and fan ducting
- Air shutters are cleaned and adjusted as needed
- Glowing embers and ash are replaced as needed
- All seals and gaskets are inspected, then we perform gas leak tests on all of the gas connections
- The visual flame is inspected and adjusted for proper combustion/appearance
- We go over operation of the unit with you and answer any questions you may have.
16-Point inspection and cleaning – $189.00
Repair Service- $189.00 for first hour of service. $90.00 per hour billed afterwards (prorated in 15 minute increments)
Parts – Parts costs are in addition to service fees.